926 East Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI
49506
616.218.9257
www.rebelreclaimed.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rebel Without a Cause


Oh to have this hair. You know, image is everything. So I am working through a very daunting list of classic movies. A couple years ago I made a goal to watch the classics. After asking around for suggestions from many friends who did have VCR's as children, I came up with a daunting list. There's the Hitchcock films, the 40's and 50's and the like millions of films starring Bette Davis, The Graduate, and then of course the movies of the 80's. Last fall I had to watch Pretty in Pink just because my friend, Kathryn says that the first day we met, I reminded her of Ducky. Tonight, I decided to finally watch the movie of my business namesake. Inspiring it is. If I could be so lucky to have the swagger of the original rebel. For now, I aspire to have his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment