926 East Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI
49506
616.218.9257
www.rebelreclaimed.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Meet Old Blue





I am so excited to show you all Old Blue. She is a 1970 Chevy C-10 pickup from Old Hickory, TN and soon you will see her driving the streets of Grand Rapids loaded with amazing treasures. When I sat in the driver's seat of this truck, I was transported back to the farm. It even smells like my grandpa's truck. After I remembered how to start a truck with a manual choke again, we headed out to Lieper's Fork and had barbeque one last time at our favorite little place, Puckett's Gro. On a sunny day in the 60's and the buds ready to bust on the trees, I can't think of a better way to say goodbye to the life we learned to live in Nashville. We are different people and our life will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment