926 East Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI
49506
616.218.9257
www.rebelreclaimed.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Campy


I am not a camper. In fact, I, along with my mother, have a deep seeded fear of damp bedding and tents. This collection of campy stuff does make me question my fear. I think I could camp as long as I could have a lovely grouping of stylish accessories to camp with. This box of camp lights is my favorite. I found them in the basement at an estate sale last spring. They contained the original receipt and the instructions from 1969. You just have to love vintage JC Penney. The thing that I love the most is that these log dishes feel like they belong now. So organic. The perfect serving dish or place to stash your keys. Maybe I should revisit camping...No, I think I'll just collect thermoses.

No comments:

Post a Comment