926 East Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI
49506
616.218.9257
www.rebelreclaimed.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A year later.






Not long ago one of our clients told me that I needed to commit to the blog or remove it from our website. Agreed. The thing that's strange is that I feel like I have been transported in a time machine. I just read my post from April 3 last year. I cannot believe what has transpired. A store that has evolved into the best of dreams, a house that truly feels like my sanctuary and a boatload of friends. New and old. Truth be told, I didn't know what the hell I was doing. We literally spent the year listening to our clients and learning what it is that they wanted and needed. It sounds like we all want the same thing. A comfortable environment that makes us feel safe. A place that we can shut out the world some days and invite it in on others. A place that represents happy. Here are some pictures of that type of place that Chip and I have created. We still have lots that we want to do inside and out but we hope to welcome lots of friends and make many memories.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Your home is GORGEOUS! What remarkable talent you have! ~Zohr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am in the happiest of places when I am designing and creating!

    ReplyDelete