926 East Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI
49506
616.218.9257
www.rebelreclaimed.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

She's got crrrves

I thought I would introduce you to my newest addition.  This is that type of piece that makes my heart race when I find it!  Great original hardware and enough curves to give J-Lo a run for her money.

BEFORE
 They just don't make them like this anymore.  Every where I look this piece is layered in detail tight down to the carved and curvy legs.

                                                          AFTER
 We are going to name this color "Zinc Lid".
 I am thinking this needs a big 'ole mirror above it and a pair of devastatin' lamps to make an amazing buffet.  It also has loads of hide-the-crap value for just about anywhere.
To adopt this beauty, please come by and see us at Rebel Reclaimed or call me at the store. {616.218.9257}
Peace
dann

1 comment:

  1. Aw so glad I found your blog...I adore your store and am so excited to fill my new house with some of your goodies! :) Your designs are such great inspirations for me; makes me want to get back into my crafting mode!

    ReplyDelete